ANBI Battery Isolator - Caravan
AC202Regular price $49.95 Sale price $31.95 Save $18.00
ANBI Switch Battery Isolator
Beat the Flat Battery Blues! The ANBI Switch Battery Isolator prevents drainage when your vehcile is not in use and is also a theft deterrent.
There's nothing more frustrating than a flat battery. The ANBI Switch is a simple, easy to install and cost-effective solution. It eliminates drainage of stored power by isolating the battery from power-hungry components like clocks, and general energy leakage. Installation is quick and easy and can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
Even when your ignition key is off, there are still components that draw current and continue to drain your battery. That's why it’s common to find it flat when you to go to start a vehicle, like a boat, classic car, or ride-on mower after it’s sitting for an extended period of time.This is both inconvenient and costly as a completely flat dead battery can often become damaged if left uncharged for an extended period.
The ANBI Switch is a simple, high quality, robust solution to help you avoid flat batteries.
ANBI also provides a theft deterrent by virtually immobilising the vehicle when activated. This can result in significant savings on insurance premiums.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Simple installation
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray.
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 - 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Make sure your steed is ready to go when you are, install an ANBI Battery Switch today.
- 1200A at 12V for 5ms
- 600A at 24V for 5ms
- 120A at 12V Continuous load
- 60A at 24V Continuous Load
Please note the ANBI Switch should not be used on vehicles with central locking where there is NO manual key option.
How To Install
- Detach the battery adaptor and discard.
- Using an M8 bolt, M8 washer and Nyloc nut, attach the original battery cable to the sliding panel on the ANBI switch.
- Attach the extension bracket to the top of the fixed panel of the switch assembly using the short M6 x 10mm bolt and washer.
- A) Where the earth terminal is a threaded hole in the battery, fix the extension bracket using the existing bolt and washer.
B) Where the earth terminal is an exposed metal thread, install the extension bracket using the M8 nut and M8 washer supplied with the battery.
- ANBI switch can now be fixed to the top of the battery using the adhesive pad on the bottom of the switch assembly.