RAILBLAZA E SERIES 12V DC STARPORT
03-4081-11Regular price $37.95 Sale price $34.95 Save $3.00
The E Series 12V StarPort combines a 12 volt DC 3 amp socket within our StarPort base allowing the connection of LED spotlights, cabin fans, depth sounders and many other devices.
You can easily plug your devices in for use, transfer it to another location then remove and replace with another accessory, or pack them away. When not in use the water tight cap seals off the socket.
The E series DC Port can also be mounted on the RAILBLAZA range of RailMounts allowing easy mounting and removal for LED floodlights.This E Series StarPort is IP56 rated.
For more infomation check out the video below.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x E Series surface mount collars – 12V
- 1 x 12V 3A connector with 300mm 18AWG tails
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 1 x Water tight sealer cap
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Surface mount collar 12V – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Water tight sealer cap – UV stabilised silicon rubber
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
- Stainless Steel fasteners
Drill two 6mm mounting holes for the 6mm machine screws or two 3.5mm holes for self-tapping screws. Remember to drill a 6mm hole for the cable entry.
Use a silicon sealant underneath the base plate to ensure sealing for the cable and fastenings if mounting in an exposed position.
Assemble parts as per diagram ensuring the DC socket is positioned so that the cable retention fins in the base plate lock into the slots on the lead.
|PART NUMBER||COLOUR||HEIGHT||STARPORT DIAMETER||SCREW HOLE DIAMETER|