RAILBLAZA ILLUMINATE IPS - NAVIGATION LIGHT
02-5005-11Regular price $99.95
There is a new, battery powered, port/starboard navigation light on the market. One that outshines all others! The iPS meets the required standards for a port/starboard navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres.
This light is great for use where cables can’t be run such as on some inflatables, as an emergency nav light or on small tiller steered vessels.
RAILBLAZA have made a bi-colour, or port/starboard light and not a tri-colour for a very good reason, as their target market for this product is power boats under 12 metres in length.
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a stylish and quality unit at an affordable price.
Like all RAILBLAZA products, this light has been designed and tested in the harsh sunlight and salt water environment of New Zealand’s oceans, meaning it will give many years of fault free service and still look great.
To maximise battery life, RAILBLAZA have used high quality, Osram power LEDs and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress. These features mean it will float with the lens right up out of the water and being battery powered it’s very simple to install. No external wiring and switching.
The iPS is compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so it can be mounted
just about anywhere.
- Designed and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology
- 3 operation modes;
– Bi-colour Port/StarBoard mode 2NM – up to 14hrs battery life
– Port light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
– Starboard light only mode 2NM – up to 28 hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Floats with lens clear of water
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately.Made in New Zealand
- Battery powered - no wires required
- Meets USCG 2NM standards
Watch the video below for more infomation.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 x iPS light (batteries not included)
Mounting ports ordered separately
- UV stabilised engineering plastics
- ROHS compliant, and CE and RCM certified