RAILBLAZA SIDEPORT MOUNT BLACK
03-4014-11Regular price $17.95
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile mount however, if you need this versatility from a vertical surface but require a horizontal socket, then SidePort is the mount for you.
The SidePort is suited for gunwales of smaller tinnies, vertical cockpit wells on kayaks and any other application where you have a vertical surface but need a horizontal StarPort.
Takes only minutes to fit and sold with all necessary stainless steel fasteners. The SidePort is a fantastic mount and has great value for money.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 x SidePort
- 2 x 12-gauge x 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35 mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- SidePort AES – (Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene)
- Locking Slide – Polycarbonate
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
For more information view the video below.
IMPORTANT: Use of petroleum based lubricants on the StarPort slide will cause failure. Silicone based products are best suited (please check contents of lubricant before using).
- Drill holes in the surface you are mounting your SidePort to
- Position SidePort into place
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected